All programs and services offered and operated by ALLIANCE2K and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates (referred to as “ALLIANCE 2K, ”ALLIANCE2K”, “we”, “our”, or “us”). Review these Terms of Service (“Agreement”) thoroughly. This Agreement is a legal agreement between you and ALLIANCE2K. By accepting electronically (for example, clicking “I Agree”), installing, accessing or using the apps, programs, websites, or services, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to this Agreement, then you may not use the services.
A. GENERAL TERMS
- AGREEMENT. This Agreement describes the terms governing your use of the
ALLIANCE2K online services provided to you on this website and its downloadable Apps,
including content, updates and new releases, (collectively, the “Services”). It includes by
Additional Terms and Conditions, which may include those from third parties.
Any terms provided separately to you for the services, including product or program terms, ordering, activation, payment terms, etc.
- YOUR RIGHTS TO USE THE SERVICES
- 2.1 The Services are protected by copyright, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws. You are only granted the right to use the services and only for the purposes described by ALLIANCE2K. ALLIANCE2K reserves all other rights in the services. Until termination of this Agreement and as long as you meet any applicable payment obligations and comply with this Agreement, ALLIANCE2K grants to you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right and license to use the services.
- 2.2 You agree not to use, nor permit any third party to use, the
services or content in a manner that violates any applicable law, regulation or this
Agreement. You agree you will not:
- • Provide access to or give any part of the services to any third party.
- • Reproduce, modify, copy, deconstruct, sell, trade or resell the services.
- • Make the services available on any file-sharing or application hosting service.
- USE WITH YOUR MOBILE DEVICE. The use of these services may be available through
a compatible mobile device, may require Internet access and/or additional software. You agree
that you are solely responsible for these requirements, including any applicable changes,
updates and fees as well as the terms of your agreement with your mobile device and
telecommunications provider.ALLIANCE2K MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND,
EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO:
- (i) THE AVAILABILITY OF TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES FROM YOUR PROVIDER AND ACCESS TO THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY LOCATION;
- (ii) ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION OF THE TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES; AND
- (iii) ANY DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES OR FAILURE TO TRANSMIT ANY DATA, COMMUNICATIONS OR SETTINGS CONNECTED WITH THE SERVICES.
- 6.1 You are responsible for your content. You are responsible for all
materials (“Content”) uploaded, posted or stored through your use of the services.
Archive your content frequently. You are responsible for any lost or unrecoverable
content. You must provide all required and appropriate warnings, information and
disclosures. ALLIANCE2K is not responsible for the content or data you submit through
the services.You agree not to use, nor permit any third party to use, the services to
upload, post, distribute, link to, publish, reproduce, engage in or transmit any of the
following, including but not limited to:
- a. Illegal, fraudulent, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, harassing, offensive, inappropriate or objectionable information or communications of any kind, including without limitation conduct that would encourage “flaming” others, or criminal or civil liability under any local, state, federal or foreign law;
- b. Content that would impersonate someone else or falsely represent your identity or qualifications, or that constitutes a breach of any individual’s privacy;
- c. Except as permitted by ALLIANCE2K in writing, investment opportunities, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, other unsolicited commercial communication or engage in spamming or flooding;
- d. Virus, trojan horse, worm or other disruptive or harmful software or data; and
Any information, software or content which is not legally yours and without permission from the copyright owner or intellectual property rights owner.
- 6.2 Community forums. The services may include a community forum or other social features to exchange content and information with other users of the services and the public. Please use respect when you interact with other users. Do not reveal information that you do not want to make public. Users may post hypertext links to content of third parties for which ALLIANCE2K is not responsible.
- 6.3 ALLIANCE2K may freely use feedback you provide. You agree that ALLIANCE2K may use your feedback, suggestions, or ideas in any way, including in future modifications of the services, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant ALLIANCE2K a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sub-licensable, non-revocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to use the feedback you provide to ALLIANCE2K in any way.
- 6.4 ALLIANCE2K may monitor your content. ALLIANCE2K may, but has no obligation to, monitor content on the services. We may disclose any information necessary to satisfy our legal obligations, protect ALLIANCE2K or its members, customers, or operate the services properly. ALLIANCE2K, in its sole discretion, may refuse to post, remove, or refuse to remove, any content, in whole or in part, alleged to be unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate, or in violation of this Agreement.
- 6.1 You are responsible for your content. You are responsible for all materials (“Content”) uploaded, posted or stored through your use of the services. Archive your content frequently. You are responsible for any lost or unrecoverable content. You must provide all required and appropriate warnings, information and disclosures. ALLIANCE2K is not responsible for the content or data you submit through the services.You agree not to use, nor permit any third party to use, the services to upload, post, distribute, link to, publish, reproduce, engage in or transmit any of the following, including but not limited to:
- ADDITIONAL TERMS
- 7.1 ALLIANCE2K does not give professional advice. Unless specifically included with the Services, ALLIANCE2K is not in the business of providing legal, financial, accounting, tax, health care, real estate or other professional services or advice. Consult the services of a competent professional when you need this type of assistance.
- 7.2 We may tell you about other ALLIANCE2K services. You may be offered other services, products, or promotions by ALLIANCE2K (“ALLIANCE2K Services”). Additional terms and conditions and fees may apply. With some ALLIANCE2K Services you may upload or enter data from your account(s) such as names, addresses and phone numbers, purchases, etc., to the Internet. You grant ALLIANCE2K permission to use information about your business and experience to help us to provide the ALLIANCE2K Services to you and to enhance the services. You grant ALLIANCE2K permission to combine your business data, if any, with that of others in a way that does not identify you or any individual personally. You also grant ALLIANCE2K permission to share or publish summary results relating to research data and to distribute or license such data to third parties.
- 7.4 Shopping. ALLIANCE2K is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
- 7.5 Communications. ALLIANCE2K may be required by law to send you communications about the services or Third-Party Products. You agree that ALLIANCE2K may send these communications to you via email or by posting them on our websites
- 7.6 You will manage your passwords and accept updates. You are responsible for securely managing your password(s) for the services and to contact ALLIANCE2K if you become aware of any unauthorized access to your account. The services may periodically be updated with tools, utilities, improvements, third party applications, or general updates to improve the services. You agree to receive these updates.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- 8.1 YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, SOFTWARE, AND CONTENT IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. EXCEPT AS DESCRIBED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALLIANCE2K, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, DISTRIBUTORS OR SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY,”SUPPLIERS”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES ARE FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, DATA LOSS, NON-INTERFERENCE WITH OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, OR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY OR CONTENT IN OR LINKED TO THE SERVICES. ALLIANCE2K AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES ARE SECURE, FREE FROM BUGS, VIRUSES, INTERRUPTION, ERRORS, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION. IF THE EXCLUSIONS FOR IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO YOU, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO 60 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE OR DELIVERY OF THE SERVICES, WHICHEVER IS SOONER.
- 8.2 ALLIANCE2K, ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL SATISFY OR ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LEGAL OBLIGATIONS OR LAWS OR REGULATIONS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF ALLIANCE2K, ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE SERVICES DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO SUCH CLAIM. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, ALLIANCE2K, ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: (A) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; (B) DAMAGES RELATING TO FAILURES OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS, THE INTERNET, ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, CORRUPTION, SECURITY, LOSS OR THEFT OF DATA, VIRUSES, SPYWARE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS OR INVESTMENT, OR USE OF SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE THAT DOES NOT MEET ALLIANCE2KS SYSTEMS REQUIREMENTS. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS APPLY EVEN IF ALLIANCE2K AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS AGREEMENT SETS FORTH THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF ALLIANCE2K, ITS AFFILIATES AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES AND ITS USE. You agree to indemnify and hold ALLIANCE2K, ALLIANCE 2K, and its Affiliates and Suppliers harmless from any and all claims, liability and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of your use of the services or breach of this Agreement (collectively referred to as “Claims”). ALLIANCE2K reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any Claims. You agree to reasonably cooperate as requested by ALLIANCE2K in the defense of any Claims.
- CHANGES. We reserve the right to change this Agreement at any time, and the changes will be effective when posted through the services, on our website for the services or when we notify you by other means. We may also change or discontinue the services, in whole or in part. Your continued use of the services indicates your agreement to the changes.
- TERMINATION. ALLIANCE2K may immediately, in its sole discretion and without notice terminate this Agreement or suspend the services if you fail to comply with this Agreement or if you no longer agree to receive electronic communications. Upon termination you must immediately stop using the services and any outstanding payments will become due. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect ALLIANCE2K’s rights to any payments due to it. Sections 2.2, 3 through 14 will survive and remain in effect even if the Agreement is terminated.
- EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. You acknowledge that the Services, including the mobile application, and the underlying software may include U.S. technical data subject to restrictions under export control laws and regulations administered by the United States government. You agree that you will comply with these laws and regulations and will not export or re-export any part of the Services, in violation of these laws and regulations, directly or indirectly.
- GOVERNING LAW. California state law governs this Agreement without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State of California. ALLIANCE2K does not represent that the services are appropriate or available for use in all countries. You are accessing the services on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
- GENERAL. This Agreement, including the additional terms below, is the entire agreement between you and ALLIANCE2K and replaces all prior understandings, communications and agreements, oral or written, regarding its subject matter. If any court of law, having the jurisdiction, rules that any part of this Agreement is invalid, that section will be removed without affecting the remainder of the Agreement. The remaining terms will be valid and enforceable. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement. You cannot assign or transfer ownership of this Agreement to anyone without written approval of ALLIANCE2K. However, ALLIANCE2K may assign or transfer it without your consent to (a) an affiliate, (b) a company through a sale of assets by ALLIANCE2K or (c) a successor by merger. Any assignment in violation of this Section shall be void. If you want to request a transfer of this Agreement, contact ALLIANCE2K via an email to: ALLIANCE2KCUSTOMERSERVICE@GMAIL.COM.